Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a Difference 3 Weeks Makes or Gracias, Guanajuato



You wouldn´t think that it would be that easy to fall in love with a city. After all, cities can´t bring you flowers or serenade you at your bedroom window or compliment you on your wit and the shininess of your hair. Yet I somehow fell for Guanajuato. It wooed me with the time and space to sit and think, people to teach, challenge, and guide me, and the ambiance to stimulate and inspire me.
Gracias, Susan, for your friendship and example.
Gracias, Sandi, for your coaching.
Gracias, Amanda, for your advice and sense of humor.
Gracias, Mario, for your teaching and for not getting mad about the mango juice.
Gracias, everybody, for your great stories, and for being so darn fun.
Gracias, Guanajuato.
I may be leaving you, but we´re definitely not over.

Stay tuned: Those who can, teach

No comments:

Post a Comment